martes, 19 de marzo de 2013

BILINGUAL PROJECT



 In recent years English has become essential in our education and in our world. Many schools are changing their programs for new bilingual projects, and one of the subjects that could be taught in English is physical education. That’s one of the reasons why I am preparing myself for these changes.

Now I am teaching in a bilingual school in Las Rozas, called CEIP LOS OLIVOS and I am trying to introduce contents in English in first cycle of primary.


In this area I will try to review contents, vocabulary, games, articles, everything related with physical education in bilingual projects.

The first thing that I would like to introduce is something that we are working on in first grade of primary: body parts and warming up. In our lessons, I always try to do the same routines in English so that children learn things in an easy way. One of these routines is warming up, and we usually talk about the body parts that we are using. In this first graphic we can see the body parts:


In this second graphic we can see muscles and bones of our body:





Concluding with body parts, bones and muscles, I found this songs for children:




UNIT 5: I WANT TO BE GYMNASTA!!!

In this document you can find the vocabulary that we are using in this unit. At the end of the unit we will be able to handle it.



UNIT 6: JUMP ROPE!!!

More vocabulary to study!!! UNIT 6: JUMP ROPE


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario