miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2015

UNIT 2 NATURAL SCIENCE: FIVE SENSES AND BONES

Here we go!!
First of all I would like to share with you ( all the parents of our school) our new motto (slogan):

NO PAIN, NO GAIN ( sin esfuerzo no hay recompensa), we can´t forget this sentence and we have to keep in mind everytime I sit on my desk for studying.

This unit is not very complicated so I only want to leave you some pictures and 2 or 3 videos to review the most important vocabulary of the unit. I found also one game to learn bones of the body and it is not very dificoult so may be you can try and play. This is the game:

http://www.anatomyarcade.com/games/WAB/WAB.html



FIVE SENSES:





And these are the songs:

FIVE SENSES SONG:


BONES OF THE BODY:


Next week i will upload some contents about muscles and actions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario